Thursday, January 26, 2023

Experimenting with some image editing software.

 Recently, I have been questioned about providing some assistance with using a DSLR camera with interchangeable lenses. Also, about what type of image editing software I use. To date, I have not yet been available to make any recommendations about the use of a DSLR. 

So I recently collected a small group of my more recent images and I "pushed" them through PhotoShop Elements. In some of the images, I altered the appearance ever so slightly. Just enough to "enhance" them from the way I had originally presented them. In other images, I went over the top by altering the colors, and the contrast, or by applying different PSE image filters. Just to see how abstract I could make the image appear.

You may notice I seem to have a fascination with water, water droplets, or just the reflections on the surface of the water.

Here is a short collection of those images. Clicking on an image will expand all the images.





























No comments:

Post a Comment